KST is a healing protocol used to locate and correct/release areas of blockage, distortion, subluxation, interference, stagnation and other stresses in the body and body/mind that are often missed by most healthcare professionals.
KST is used to improve body function, promote natural healing, release physical and emotional stresses and works well with any healing art. Click here to read Case Studies.
KST may be used to locate and address areas that need attention such as meridians, acupuncture points, trigger points, energy "cysts", emotional issues, allergies, phobias, addictions, bad habits, toxicity, structural imbalances, visceral stresses, disc problems and much more. Such issues can often be corrected easily and quickly to improve body function.
Everyone is different – healing is non-linear – patient uniqueness needs to be respected; that is one of the most powerful features of KST. Instead of relying upon a limited mechanistic or intellectual model of care, KST approaches every patient in a unique, vitalistic, non-linear manner.
- Quickly and easily analyze and address the body and body/mind for subluxations, distortions, blockages, interferences, imbalances, deep hidden physical and emotional stress that may have been carried around since birth or old trauma.
- Soft tissues including discs can be addressed.
- Immediately know if the blockage or interference etc. was corrected.
- KST is gentle and low force. No "cracking" or "twisting" patients. Save your hands, arms, shoulders, etc. You don't need to hurt yourself while helping others.
- Address the patient in the posture they need correcting in: standing, sitting, lying and in position of injury.
- Locate and release anxiety or panic (fight/flight) patterns among others.
- See dramatic retracing – old symptoms releasing - a true measure of healing.
- Gentle enough to use on everyone – infants to the very elderly.
My patients often see dramatic changes from the first visit including immediate postural changes. Please contact our office 724-934 to set up your appointment today
Love and Respect
Dr. Pete Lawton